Next Step is Ottawa’s only nurse-managed construction team, specializing in barrier-free renovations & accessibility consulting.
Our vision is to make Ottawa a more accessible place to live.
Whether in your personal home, in the community or in the workplace, our team will create and carry out a custom plan designed to meet your unique health needs, mobility goals or public space requirement
We determine our success by:
- Being able to help seniors maintain independence and age in the place of their choice;
- Assisting families to adapt their home after a life-changing accident;
- Creating a safe environment for those with mobility-related diseases or illnesses (e.g. Parkinsons’, MS, or ALS);
- Helping business owners to open up their store-fronts, restaurants and community spaces to people of all abilities;
- Working with Retirement Homes and Assisted Living facilities to increase their accessible living options;
- Partnering with Occupational Therapists to carry out accessibility recommendations and/or to provide comprehensive Health & Home Assessment Reports for legal or insurance purposes;
- Reducing stigma around accessibility needs and spreading compassion through person-centered care.
Contact us today to start planning your renovation.
613-402-5613 or email@example.com