Our core beliefs are simple: We care about the work we are doing – and we really care about the people we get the privilege of doing this work for.
A bit more about us:
- We are dedicated to helping make life a bit easier for those faced with mobility challenges
- Our team is Police Record Checked for working with Vulnerable Populations
- Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau: A+ RATING
- Insured and WSIB
- Approved Veterans Independence Program (VIP) providers
- Over 20+ years of carpentry experience
- College of Nurses (CNO) in Good Standing and bound to the CNO Code of Ethics; and Master of Nursing dissertation in environmental modification
- Open collaboration with our allied health professions, such as Occupational Therapists, physiotherapists, social workers, and physicians to ensure a comprehensive plan is carried out.
- First Aid and AED Certified
- Integrity, compassion and confidentiality are matched with high quality, beautiful renovations
Sean MacGinnis, Elevating Device Mechanic (EDM) – President
Dan Charette, Carpenter – Project & Portfolio Manager
Kyla Cullain, Registere Nurse, MN – Chief Executive Office