Next Step Transitions is proud to offer comprehensive accessibility consulting and Health & Home Assessment Reports (HHAR).
Our tailored Health & Home Assessment Reports (HHAR) are often a best fit following:
- Catastrophic or non-catastrophic injuries from a Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA)
- New/progressing complex health diagnoses, such as ALS or MS
- Public workplaces/Retail requiring a detailed report for their board members, directors or landlords
The HHAR is completed by one of our Registered Nurses:
- For residential clients, with consent, personal health information can be shared with our valued community Occupational Therapists, physicians and other allied health professions under the Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA). This helps support collaboration and the best possible outcomes for our shared clients.
- Fall risk assessments and full health history reviews are included in our residential HHARs.
- Our contractors are scheduled in the same appointment to provide an on-site review, including measurements, photos and detailed discussion on renovation options.
Please get in contact today to discuss your HARR or consulting needs.
If you have been in a MVA, please ensure you have connected with a personal injury lawyer and an Occupational Therapist. If you are unsure where to start, we’d be happy to connect you.