Next Step Transitions is helping Ottawa families, businesses, and allied health professions to make our community a more accessible place to live.
- Custom Barrier-Free Bathrooms
- Accessible Kitchens, Living Rooms & Work Spaces
- Wooden or Stone Ramps & entryways/door widening
- Stairlifts and Platform Lifts
- BATHTUB CUT-OUTS
- Grab Bars and Safety Modifications
- Health & Home Assessment Reports (HHAR)
- Motor Vehicle Accident Reports for Occupational Therapists, Personal Injury Lawyers and/or Insurance
- Full compliance reviews and accessibility reports for public work spaces
If you want to make your space more safe, accessible and enjoyable – we can help.
Call 613-402-5613 to speak with one of our caring team members, or email firstname.lastname@example.org