Next Step Transitions is helping Ottawa families, businesses, and allied health professions to make our community a more accessible place to live.
We determine our success by:
- Being able to help seniors maintain independence and age in the place of their choice;
- Assisting families to adapt their home after a life-changing accident;
- Creating a safe environment for those with mobility-related diseases or illnesses (e.g. Parkinsons’, MS, or ALS);
- Helping business owners to open up their store-fronts, restaurants and community spaces to people of all abilities;
- Working with Retirement Homes and Assisted Living facilities to increase their accessible living options;
- Partnering with Occupational Therapists to carry out accessibility recommendations and/or to provide comprehensive Health & Home Assessment Reports for legal or insurance purposes;
- Reducing stigma around accessibility needs and spreading compassion through person-centered care.
- Custom Barrier-Free Bathrooms
- Accessible Kitchens, Living Rooms & Work Spaces
- Wooden or Stone Ramps & entryways/door widening
- Stairlifts and Platform Lifts
- BATHTUB CUT-OUTS
- Grab Bars and Safety Modifications
- Health & Home Assessment Reports (HHAR)
- Motor Vehicle Accident Reports for Occupational Therapists, Personal Injury Lawyers and/or Insurance
- Full compliance reviews and accessibility reports for public work spaces
If you want to make your space more safe, accessible and enjoyable – we can help.
Call 613-402-5613 to speak with one of our caring team members, or email email@example.com